Hi, I’m Candella!
I’m the newest member of the Celestine Vision Team, but I am not new to the Celestine Prophecy. I read the Celestine Prophecy, as many did, 20 years ago, and have followed the journey through the sequels, right up through the Twelfth Insight. After reading the Twelfth, I had a huge craving (calling?) to connect with others who were also interested in discussing and living the insights. I searched Facebook for groups, but I didn’t find what I was looking for, so I created another group and invited others to join the conversation.
Through my work there, I was invited to admin the Celestine Vision Community Facebook group and then after a while, also invited to be a guest writer for the Celestine Vision website (here), which is quite an honor, and for which I am very grateful.
I am new to this experience of writing a Bio, but I will introduce myself a little bit, so that readers may know who is this Candella person.
Perhaps the best way to know who I am is to know my personal Mission statement which I feel shines through all of the roles that I play and most of my daily activities.
My Mission Statement:
I am making a difference in this world, in this lifetime by:
• Living my Values:
◦ Acting with integrity
◦ Treating others with compassion and respect.
◦ Recognizing and honoring the dignity of each person, creature, being.
◦ Continuing life-long learning, growing and developing my skills, knowledge, and abilities
• Working toward a sustainable future and being a good steward of the resources entrusted to me, including my time, energy, and money.
• Connecting with those who love me, and those who need my attention to heal, guide, inspire, empower, or just sit and listen.
• Contribute to building the kind of world in which all of humanity is able and inspired to use their gifts to serve the highest good of all.
I have played many roles, professionally and personally, over the course of my life, and I draw from a wide range of personal experiences as well as a wide range of reading, studying, and learning from others. My current professional role is that of a Therapist (LISW, mental health and substance abuse) for a large metro medical system. Previous professional roles have included working with people of all ages (prenatal to the end of life) to help them solve problems, gain skills, overcome obstacles, and navigate the transitions of life. I’ve also served in the roles of spiritual leader, community activist, peace wager, group facilitator, researcher, and advocate, as well as a waitress, prep, and dishwasher. My personal roles include being a parent, a spouse, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and the “bestest aunt ever.” I also serve as the official lap for Augustus, the cat.
I am excited about this new role as a writer, and looking forward to sharing the adventure with you.
Make sure to check out the Facebook groups for daily community support and discussion: