Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Location: Central Wisconsin
|Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:59 pm Post subject: Lesson 102
|I share God's Will for happiness for me.
1. You do not want to suffer. You may think it buys you something, and may still believe a little that is buys you what you want. Yet this belief is surly shaken now, at least enough to let you question it, and to suspect it makes no sense. It has not gone as yet, but lacks the roots that once secured it tightly to the dark and hidden secret places of your mind.
2. Today we try to loose its weakened hold still further, and to realize that pain is purposeless, without a cause and with no power to accomplish anything. It cannot purchase anything at all. It offers nothing, and does not exist. And everything you think it offers you is lacking in existence, like itself.
You have been slave to nothing. Be you free today to join the happy Will of God.
3. For several days we will continue to devote our periods of practice to exercises planned to help you reach the happiness God's Will has placed in you. Here is your home, and where your safety is. Here is your peace, and here there is no fear. Here is salvation. Here is rest at last.
4. Begin your practice periods tiday with this acceptance of God's Will for you:
I share God's Will for happiness for me, and I accept it as my function now.
Then seek this function deep within your mind, for it is there, awaiting but your choice. You cannot fail to find it when you learn it is your choice, and that you share God's Will.
5. Be happy, for your only function here is happiness. You have no need to be less loving to God's Son than He Whose Love created him as loving as Himself. Besides these hourly five-minute rests, pause frequently today, to tell yourself that you have now accepted happiness as your one function. And be sure that you are joining with God's Will in doing this.
Your smile will change your world!!
It Just Keeps Getting Better
Time is the measurement of humanity's Awakening to the True nature of Now.
Ever wonder what would happen if the whole world farted, then smiled at the same time??